Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What I am allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
2. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
NON-UNIQUE PURCHASE: Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
UNIQUE PURCHASE: Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is permanently removed from the sales directory and is never available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
3. Is it reasonable to make Unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very very small chance that you will find same design online. There are more than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to stats on www.google.com (check at the bottom).
4. My transaction was suspended? Why? What can I do?
Such non tangible products like website templates are very easy target for carders (persons who use stolen credit card details in order to make purchases). That's why we developed advanced antifraud protection system. This helps us to prevent fraud and keep website templates as rare as possible.
Most of website template sellers do not provide own antifraud protection. This makes their products an easy target for carders. Carders spread templates around the world through 'warez' websites and 'warez' CDs.
Your transacition may be suspended when the antifraud system marks it as a suspicious one. You will need to wait a few hours while our operator calls to merchant services provider and checks your transaction manually. Your details will be moved to white list if everything goes well. You will never be suspended again.
5. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download the .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s) and fonts. You will need an unzipping tool to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
6. What is the best place to find photos/images for customization of my template?
We recommend that you purchase images from www.gettyimages.com
7. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price:
8. In what format are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage.
9. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check .sources available. field in the template preview windows.
11. Can you teach me how to build an HTML website from a PSD file.
Yes we can. Please contact for details (905)-760-1977
12. What is Clipart library?
It is a selection of elements that may become helpful during creation of websites usign website templates.
13. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best - http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver
14. Can I resell your templates through website earning on commission?
Yes. Please go to our affilate program page .
15. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my website for my clients to choose designs?
Yes, of course.
17. Is it possible to use templates for developing websites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money.
18. Should I buy the same template for every page on my site?
No, you buy it only once. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
19. How do I open the delivered template(s)?
Templates are delivered in .ZIP format for fast downloading. You will need an unzipping tool to open this type of files. Windows users may visit www.HotScripts.com or www.WinZip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com. Please try this on sample template.
20. What does a .zip file contain?
You can receive this info by clicking on template thumbnail. You will see a list of contents under 'sources available' title. Also please download sample template and 'play' with it.
21. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges.